MP Makeup Terms & Conditions
MAKING A BOOKING
- To secure your booking date with MP Makeup you must pay a 20% non-refundable deposit.
- Your booking is not confirmed until you have received written confirmation from MP Makeup via email, text or social media messaging that your deposit has been received.
- Bookings may be made up to 24 hours prior to the service beginning with confirmation from MP Makeup.
- If your deposit is not received within 7 days of MP Makeup responding to your booking request, then the request will be cancelled and your date/time slot(s) may be booked by other clients.
- All deposits are non-refundable. In the event of a cancellation the deposit may be part refunded or the service rescheduled at the discretion of MP Makeup.
- All deposits are to be paid via bank transfer within 7 days of requesting the booking.
- The balance may be paid via bank transfer or EXACT cash prior to or on the day of the service.
- Bridal, Traditional Ethnic Bridal and Bridal Party Services must be paid (and cleared if by bank transfer) in full prior to the wedding day.
- All services (other than bridal related services) must be paid for prior to or on the day of the service(s).
ON THE DAY OF YOUR SERVICE
- On the day of your service you may add service(s) at the artist’s availability and discretion.
- On the day of your service you may not cancel any service(s). If a service is cancelled on the day, it will still need to be paid for even if it is not completed.
- Lateness to a service may result in the service being unfinished or incomplete. MP Makeup will always attempt to be accommodating with time and availability however in the instance where they have work awaiting them elsewhere the service may not be completed but the client billed for the service.
- Location must have a small space with a raised surface to set up equipment. A chair can be helpful also but not required, as MP Makeup will often provide a high seat.
- When booking MP Makeup for Hair Service(s) a power plug must be accessible to the set up space.
- Please advise MP Makeup if lighting will be minimal at the location and MP Makeup will provide suitable lighting.
CANCELLING A BOOKING
- Please contact MP Makeup via email or phone ASAP to cancel a service appointment.
- All deposits are non-refundable. Rescheduling and refunds are at MP Makeups discretion.
- If a Bridal, Traditional Ethnic Bridal or Bridal Party Service is cancelled within 6 weeks of the service date, the deposit and balance paid will be kept as a cancellation fee.
- If a Bridal, Traditional Ethnic Bridal or Bridal Party Service is cancelled prior to 6 weeks of the service date the balance will be refunded other than the non-refundable deposit.
- In the unlikely circumstance that MP Makeup cancels your service, you will be given the option of a full refund, or to exchange your service(s) to another qualified individual or business. In this circumstance your deposit will be refunded to yourself or the new individual/business as you request.
PARKING & TRAVEL
- Travel will be quote prior to confirming the service based on the information provided by the client. Please ensure location and address details are correct.
- Travel will be charged at a pre-determined rate as agreed by MP Makeup and the client.
- If MP Makeup has to travel to a different location on the service date, travel fees may be applied at $0.75 per KM outside of 25 KM of Hamilton Central.
- Please provide information on where to park, availability and parking cost to MP Makeup when booking. The client should advise parking that is near by to the location and safe to park at.
- Should undisclosed parking fees occur, the client will be liable for these costs.
27 MP Makeup requires information on whether the client has allergies. In no event shall Natalie Urban have any liability for incidental, or consequential damages however characterized, for example eczema, sensitive skin and eyes.
- When a client selects YES on the Contact Form at www.mpmakeup.co.nz to the question, “If MP Makeup is unavailable would you like details of other hair/makeup artists in your area?” your contact phone number and/or email may be passed on to additional makeup artistry and/or hair stylists.
- MP Makeup will never disclose your personal information except in circumstances such as clause 20.
PHOTOGRAPHS, WEBSITE & SOCIAL MEDIA
- MP Makeup may ask to take photos of your finished look on the day of the service. MP Makeup will ask for your consent to do so.
- Any photos you provide consent for MP Makeup to take may be featured on MP Makeups website or social media platforms. Please advise MP Makeup if you do not wish for your photos to be featured.
- MP Makeup may contact you after your wedding and ask if you have any photos you would be happy to feature on their website or social media pages.